The Atlantic Philanthropies in Bermuda: 1992–2013
Resource type: Research Report
The Atlantic Philanthropies |
Between 1992–2013, Atlantic invested $28.2 million in Bermuda to strengthen nonprofit organisations that promote civil society, build capacity for advocacy and social change, and advance the practice and strategies of philanthropy.
This report tells the story of the impact of Atlantic’s, and our grantees’, work across the island, including:
- An overview, in numbers, and timeline of our investments
- A brief introduction to how Atlantic first began working there
- A description of how Atlantic’s and our grantees’ work, and the fields on which we have focused, have evolved
- A specific assessment of Atlantic’s most significant contributions
- A meta-assessment of Atlantic’s and our grantees’ collective, overall impact to date.
This report was prepared by Susan Parker.