European Anti-Discrimination Law Review
Resource type: Research Report
Migration Policy Group |
The European Anti-Discrimination Law Review, prepared by the European Network of Legal Experts in the non-discrimination field, provides an overview of the latest developments in European anti-discrimination law and policy.
The Review is published biannually and edited by Human European Consultancy and the Migration Policy Group, an Atlantic grantee.
In this issue:
- Criminal and Civil Enforcement of Antidiscrimination Law in Europe by Julie C. Suk
- Mediation and Conciliation as Alternative Dispute Resolution Techniques in Discrimination Cases by Nathalies Denies and Ingrid Aendenboom
- European Legal Policy Update
- Court of Justice of the European Union Case Law Update
- European Court of Human Rights Case Law Update
- European Committee of Social Rights Update
- News from the EU Member States, Croatia, the FYR of Macedonia and Turkey
Visit the Migration Policy Group website to access this and other useful publications, reports and tools on migration and integration, equality and anti-discrimination.
Migration Policy Group is an Atlantic grantee.