Through these programmes, Atlantic works in seven regions to advance opportunity and lasting change for those who are unfairly disadvantaged or vulnerable to life’s circumstances.
At the heart of our work is the belief that all people have the right to opportunity, equity and dignity.
We are committed to achieving these outcomes by supporting exceptional organisations and leaders to make lasting improvements in the lives of people who have been denied these opportunities and rights.
Our Founding Chairman, Charles "Chuck" Feeney, has been a consistent entrepreneurial force behind many of Atlantic’s programmes. He also initiates proposals for select grants that often support the building and development of facilities for higher education and health research at key centers of excellence and promise. More >
- NOT Spending Down: CEO Update
- 30 Years of Giving While Living: Our Final Chapter
- Evaluation: Prevention and Early Intervention Programme in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Case Study: Joining Forces for the Poor: Alliance Building for Social Justice in South Africa
- Report: A New Story About Later Life: The Atlantic Philanthropies’ Effort to Expand Civic Engagement Among Older Americans