Through these programmes, Atlantic works in seven regions to advance opportunity and lasting change for those who are unfairly disadvantaged or vulnerable to life’s circumstances.
At the heart of our work is the belief that all people have the right to opportunity, equity and dignity.
We are committed to achieving these outcomes by supporting exceptional organisations and leaders to make lasting improvements in the lives of people who have been denied these opportunities and rights.
Our Founding Chairman, Charles "Chuck" Feeney, has been a consistent entrepreneurial force behind many of Atlantic’s programmes. He also initiates proposals for select grants that often support the building and development of facilities for higher education and health research at key centers of excellence and promise. More >
Letter from the President
- The Journey to Lasting Impact
Stories of Impact
- 30 Years of Giving While Living: Our Final Chapter
- Evaluation: Atlantic’s Children & Youth Programme in Ireland and Northern Ireland is Catalyst for Change
- Case Study: Guns and Roses: Advocacy in an Emerging Democracy
- What We've Learned: Lessons From A Communications Campaign For South Africa's Rural Poor